Friday, February 15, 2013

Good Friday Morning!  I love Fridays!  and the Good Friday part was a greeting, not the announcement of "GOOD FRIDAY"...... it's still just a couple days after Ash Wednesday.

This morning I have two songs echoing through my heart and my head.  I will be thinking about these two and how they complement each other.  The first is the Doxology
                                    
Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.


a very simple, elegant, praise hymn written by Thomas Ken way back in the day.

The second song is by David Crowder, "How He Loves " I hope these two songs give you plenty to reflect on.  One is from Us to God, the other is God to Us.........funny how building a relationship works that way!

Father,
Thank You for loving me, the unlovable.
I am unworthy, yet You have made provisions for me to enter Your kingdom,
You've made the greatest sacrifices for a tarnished sinner known as me,
You have put Your arms around me and called me Your own.
Thank You,  may I praise You all the days of my life
AMEN! (feeling a little Pentecostal this morning!)






 

No comments: