Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yes, The Panthers let us down!!!!!!

Right now people all over the Carolinas are talking about how the Big Loss in the NFC playoffs. I'm sure we'll be hearing about how this person needs to be fired, and that person needs to be fired.....In fact I'll probably joining in just because I have a few names I dont really like so much right now. In the big picture the whole game really doesnt matter, It's just a game! Right now in the Gaza strip Isreal is fighting back against a bunch of Scum Bags called Hamas who have been attacking Isreal for a while now. The people over there are worried about a rocket landing in their living room, and I'm all pissy about a stupid football game! I guess I need to get my priorities in check.
Ya know maybe instead of complaining I think I need to pray for those with REAL problems! Ya know, I know of people right now that are sleeping in a church building somewhere because they dont have a home and have to rely on the goodness of others. I even dreamt about that last night.... If we were really living like Jesus has taught us, we'd be trying to fill every open room in our churches, empty bedrooms in our houses, and open office locations.....but we dont. Jesus said, Love your neighbor as you love yourself...would you allow yourself to sleep in the cold and rain? NO!!! Well, who is our "neighbor"? Everyone around us is our neighbor. Not just the person next door, but the people down the street, the people in the neighborhood around the corner, the next city over, State, and Country...they are all our neighbors. We need to absolutely Love each other and lift each other up in Prayer...... In just a week we will be celebrating the life of a man named King. He preached Jesus' message and just as Jesus warned His disciples, King was killed because of it! So when I look at all of these angles, the Ball game just doesnt really matter....but hey Thank God I am soooo Blessed to have the opportunity to be angry at a Ball team! Thanks Be to God!!!


Peace ya'll have a good night, and there is always Yankees Baseball just right around the corner!
Lee

No comments: