Saturday, July 26, 2008

Going out singing walking in the Sunshine...............


How long have you truely lived? Someone commented the other day that some people live more in 18 years than others do in a life time.
That got me thinking.....hmm... How long have I truely lived? I lived when my nieces were born. I lived when I met my wife. I lived on top of a mountain when I realized this really is Gods creation. I lived the day I returned to living for God. I lived the day I realized what I should do when I realize I needed to leave the beer business. I lived when one of my friends told me he gave his life to Christ because of our conversations. I lived a few times when I realized that the time I was having with my friends was special. I lived when I fell in Love with my wife...everyday. I live everytime I see the wheels turning in the heads of the youth, when I've just shared some of the Gospel with them. I live everytime I see my people continually falling in love with The Lord Jesus Christ. I live when I get to fellowship and study with my Christian Brothers and Sisters. I live everytime I step out of my comfort zone.
Some of my living on the surface looks like I lived when I partied, but it wasnt the party...it was the friendship.
Since I made a few of you mad last week and gave you something that will pop up when you least expect it and convict you, now I'm challenging you to think about when you've really lived. So it's another gut check from sweet lil ole me!!!
Peace,
Lee

No comments: