Wednesday, August 6, 2008

We fired our guns and the British keep coming, but there werent as many as there were a while ago.....


Hello My Peoples! I have so much I want to talk about, but I am refraining from getting out of hand. So I'll just stick with a stick it to the man message. It finally looks like we have oil prices heading in the right direction! The price of sweet crude has continually dropped the past few days, and we need to keep them going that way. Now is not the time to get all excited about $3.60 a gallon gas. If we start buying gas like we did when it was growing to the point of $4 that made us start using less to begin with, we'll be in trouble again. We as consumers have to stay strong and not give in to the urge to start using more gasoline than we need. Believe me, my wife and I absolutely LOVE going to the mountains. The outragous gas price has made us stop going every few weekends. Continue to be good stewards of what God has given, and dont waste. We need to drive the prices down to $1.25 again! I know folks are just waiting for the pain to ease just enough to drive the price back up, but where will it stop next time? $6 a gallon? We will continue to try and find ways to save in my house. Even $2.50 is a shame and disgraceful. Stay strong, drive less, drive slower, and more efficiently.
That's all I'm ranting about tonight so peace out my people!
Holla,
Lee

No comments: