Friday, August 8, 2008

Do da Do Sunshine day dreams

Caps off to the United States Olymic Team!!! Go get'em! I have a few events I like to watch, so I guess I'm excited about the games starting today....... I almost want to start a USA chant, but that would wake my wife and I'd really be in trouble. I wonder what protests will make the news. I know people will be protesting numerous things, like Tibetan Monks, Communism, and probably a whole slew of other issues. We really need to cover all of our brothers and sisters.....cousins, however you want to describe them, in prayer. I had wanted to get a handful of "Pray for China" Bands, but I'm a little tired of this whole big rubber band bracelett fad. I decided instead of getting the fashion statements, maybe I should just pray!
The need for prayer is "in your face" everytime I watch any news. Just now on the morning news they were talking about the terrorist threats at the Games. Our President is over there to cheer on the Americans. The smog in China makes L.A. look like the clean air city of the year!!!
So that was 3 things to pray about, and if I thought just a little harder I probably could think of more....like the tibetan monks, christian persacution, and on and on and on..... But it is 6:00 am Eastern and my mind is still just a little foggy. Now, After we Pray this morning for China lets go out and be grateful that we are in the United States regardless of how bad things are here..... Thank the Lord we are living in China.

Go out and change the world into a place you want to be!
Peace
Lee

No comments: