Wednesday, August 20, 2008

His will be done isnt always mine!

As you've read my wife and I were expecting a child. Well now we have miscarried that child. Not too long ago we saw a heartbeat and a baby forming in the womb. This past week we saw a yoke sack that was broken and no heartbeat. I've been jumping back and forth with my emotions. I just know my wife is probably taking it harder than I. I find it difficult to understand and I dont like it, but I have to accept it.... I have no other choice! I thought we were well on our way to becoming parents and then it was just taken away. This is our second miscarriage and is more difficult to deal with than the first, I guess because of the heartbeat.
I know God has not forsaken us. I know God has answered our prayers. The answer was a definate NOT NOW. We know we can get pregnant, so that's a positive. We know that prayer does work, that's positive. We know we have friends and family that love us and support us and pray for us, that's very positive! Even through the tragedy God reveals His love and grace. I just want to pray for everyone that doesnt know Him, and for those that know Him but have forgotten who He really Is! May God reveal Himself to you too.

On a slightly lighter note, did anyone notice how the Chinese divers looked hungry? How they looked like the Ethiopian that we used to see on the TV commercials? You know the ones that "for only the price of a cup of coffee a day we can feed them"? Something is wrong with that! Talk about China's injustice, it's right in front of the cameras!!! Those poor girls have been starved so that they wouldnt have a figure that would cause a splash.......

I'm done. So peace out my people!
Love ya, mean it!
Lee


No comments: