Friday, August 15, 2008

Prayers that are fulfilled......Glory to God!

I've been telling this to several people since monday when my wife and I had an ultrasound. But it starts like this.....
Back in June my wife and I attended a Homecoming service at her grandmothers church in Boone NC. They had a special preacher doing the service that morning with it being the 50th Anniversary and all. The preacher is named Jim Henry and he is truely a man after Gods heart!
As he started to preach he mentioned that he had been bombarded with people wanting prayers to have babies. So he has been praying for people to have babies. Well that's when he said something to the tune of, I feel led to pray for that here (not a direct quote because I cant remember his exact words). This past monday we went for the ultrasound. They measure the baby and here is what they found and said...... The baby measures 6 weeks and 1 day......That's right! Praise God! That sunday was 6 weeks from the time of the sermon and prayer, and the monday added the 1 day. I know many people will discount this as coincidence, but my Faith tells me other wise! God is good, All The Time! I know God has blessed us once again through the power of prayer.
I keep finding myself telling about this, and I'll shout it from the mountain top. This is Miraculous and needs to be shared to everyone who will listen.
In return if you have a prayer request, I'd like to pray for you. I'll keep it on the down low unless you specifically tell me to pass it on to some prayer warrior friends of mine.
Thank you God for the many blessings you've given, and the opportunities I have that I came lift others up in prayer. Thank you for awesome men of God like Jim Henry that pray fervantly for your people. Thank you father and All the Glory to You! Amen

Peace and Chicken grease y'all!
And as always, go out and change this world!
Lee

No comments: